NCENA 5th Annual Emergency Nurse Leaders' Conference
Join us for the 5th Annual NC Emergency Nurse Leaders Conference where emergency nurse leaders from across North Carolina and beyond can come together to learn with and from each other about some of the current challenges and hot topics facing emergency departments today. Network with colleagues as well as exhibitors who will be on-site to provide product and service information related to emergency services with attendees. The NC ENA State Council will hold their quarterly face-to-face State Council meeting that morning and all are welcome regardless of attending the full day conference. Please RSVP for the morning Council meeting.
- Discuss the new CMS and TJC standards for suicide and ligature risk
- Analyze the prospective emergency nurse candidate to determine if he or she matches your team’s needs.
- Discuss the history, purpose and capabilities of North Carolina's Healthcare Coalitions and the resources available during an event or incident.
- Explain the emergency nurse leader’s response to signs and indicators of abuse/misuse and diversion of controlled substances in their staff.
- Explore ways that interprofessional team-based learning can lead to improved collaboration and patient care processes.
- Identify the performance and outcome metrics that need to be achieved in order to be selected for the ENA Lantern Award.
DATES & TIMES:
March 02, 2018 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Emergency Nurse Leaders, Directors, Managers, Educators, Trauma Coordinators, Charge Nurses, and those emergency nurses who are interested in developing their leadership skills.
March 02, 2018 9:00 AM
CNE Contact Hours 5.50
- $99.00 - ENA Member Registration Fee if payment and registration is received by February 22, 2018
- $109.00 - Non-ENA Member Registration Fee if payment and registration is received by February 22, 2018
- $125.00 - ENA Member Registration Fee when payment and registration is received on or after February 23, 2018.
- $135.00 - Non-ENA Member Registration Fee when payment and registration is received on or after February 23, 2018.